Associate Degree in Nursing Program
The John A. Logan College Associate Degree Nursing Program is designed to provide career mobility for persons who have successfully completed a practical nursing program. This unique nursing program is designed to prepare the student for the practice of nursing as defined in the Illinois Nursing Act and meets the requirements for schools approved for associate degree nursing in Illinois. Upon satisfactory completion of the program, the student will be eligible to write the NCLEX-RN licensing examination.
Thank you for your interest in the Associate Degree Nursing Program at John A. Logan College. The College has an open admission policy; however, there are some programs which have additional entrance requirements. Attached you will find an information packet about the Associate Degree Nursing Program at John A. Logan College, an application for the ADN program and an application for the pre-entrance examination. You must contact the Admissions Office to obtain information about general admission to John A. Logan College.
You must have Adobe Reader to view PDF's.
Click here for a free version of the software.
- Printable packet of information in PDF format for the Associate Degree Nursing Program
- File containing Specimen Questions in PDF format for the PSB-Nursing School Aptitude Examination
- Associate Degree in Nursing Program brochure PDF
- IL Dept. of Professional Regulations
- U.S. Department of Labor
- American Nurses Association