John A. Logan College provides students with voter registration information in the following ways:
- The Student Senate sponsors voter registration drives on campus.
- Students can visit the Illinois State Board of Elections website at http://www.elections.il.gov for voter registration information including registration forms.
VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE
Sponsored by Student Senate
Registration provided by League of Women Voters
- Wednesday, September 29
- 10:30am - 1:30pm
- By JALC Bookstore
Persons wishing to register must:
- Be 18 years old on or before Election Day (November 2, 2010).
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have been a resident in their precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day (November 2, 2010).
- IMPORTANT! Bring two forms of identification, with at least one form showing your current residence address. Ideally one form of ID should be a photo ID such as a driver's license. Other acceptable forms of ID include credit card, envelope addressed to person at current address, utility bill, a check, social security card, public aid card, and civic, union, or professional association card.
For more information contact the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events at email@example.com or 618-985-2828 Ext. 8287.