Starting a New Club
Reports and Forms are in PDF format.
You must have Adobe Reader to view PDF’s.
Click here for a free version of the software.
- Step 1: Complete a New Club Request Form and submit it to the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events.
- Step 2: Upon approval of the Director of Student Activities & Cultural Events, Activities’ staff will obtain further approval signatures on the club’s behalf.
- Step 3: The Director will notify the club advisor of the final approval within six weeks.
- The College does not approve sports clubs through the Office of Student Activities.
- During the club’s first year of operation, the club will not receive a funding allocation from the College and the club advisor will not receive a stipend. These will begin in the club’s second year after a review of the club’s activity and adherence to policies and procedures.
- An Officer Form listing the club’s officers including a representative to the College’s Student Senate, must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events by midterm of the fall semester.
- A Midterm Report must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events by late October of each year.
- An Annual Report must be submitted to the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events by late March of each year.
- Clubs must follow College policies and procedures and the policies and procedures outlined for clubs through the Office of Student Activities & Cultural Events.
Failure to meet the above rules may result in the termination of the club, support funds, and advisor stipend.