Scheduling Club Meetings
Reports and Forms are in PDF format.
You must have Adobe Reader to view PDF's.
Click here for a free version of the software.
- Step 1: At least one week prior to the meeting, club advisor emails the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Name
- Meeting Date
- Meeting Start Time
- Meeting End Time
- Preferred Meeting Location
- B48 (by O’Neil Auditorium)
- Dining Room Annex (by the cafeteria)
- C110A (by the cafeteria)
- F110 (in the conference center)
- Clubs are responsible for creating their own flyers.
- Copies may be made in the Activities office. Copy charges will be assessed to the club’s expense account.
- Be sure to have all flyers stamped for approval in the Activities office prior to posting.
- Meeting reservations will ONLY be accepted from CLUB ADVISORS.
- Club advisors MUST attend all club meetings and club functions.
- Clubs MUST meet at least six times per year.
- Meetings can be scheduled one at a time or all at once.